this is as finished as its going to get
LOOK AT HIS CASTIEL COSPLAY
HES LIKE SOME SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL AU
HE HAS A KITTY
JUST LOOK AT HIM
OH MY GOD YES *faints*
- "YOU KNOW, I’VE BEEN HERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME. I REMEMBER MANY THINGS. I REMEMBER STANDING AT A SHORELINE, WATCHING A LITTLE GREY FISH HEAVE ITSELF UP ON THE BEACH, AND AN OLDER BROTHER SAYING, ‘DON’T STEP ON THAT FISH, CASTIEL, BIG PLANS FOR THAT FISH.’ I REMEMBER THE TOWER OF BABEL, ALL 37 FEET OF IT WHICH I SUPPOSE WAS IMPRESSIVE AT THE TIME. AND WHEN IT FELL, THEY HOWLED, ‘DIVINE WRATH!". BUT COME ON, DRIED DUNG CAN ONLY BE STACKED SO HIGH. I REMEMBER CAIN AND ABEL, DAVID AND GOLIATH, SODOM AND GOMORRAH. AND OF COURSE, I REMEMBER THE MOST REMARKABLE EVENT, REMARKABLE, BECAUSE IT NEVER CAME TO PASS. IT WAS AVERTED BY TWO BOYS, AN OLD DRUNK, AND A FALLEN ANGEL. THE GRAND STORY. AND WE RIPPED UP THE ENDING, AND THE RULES, LEAVING ONLY FREEDOM AND CHOICE…. WHICH IS ALL WELL AND GOOD BUT, WHAT IF I’VE MADE THE WRONG CHOICE? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?”
- "You can’t save everyone, my friend, though you try."
- "I’m not… a ‘hammer’ as you say. I have questions, I have doubts. I don’t know what is right and what is wrong anymore.”
- "So we’re looking for an insect-rabbit hybrid?"
- “‘Why is six afraid of seven?’ Now, I assume it’s because seven is a prime number, and prime numbers can be intimidating.”
but i mean most things cas says are my favourites in general ;u;
it’s been a while since i drew this idiot
my favorite color is castiel